|The next Forum is Friday, 13 May. You can find out further details and register here.
The remaining dates for 2016 are as follows:
- 8 July
- 9 September
- 11 November
All events will run from 10-12:30 (latest).
- Provide a Forum to share best practice and experience.
- Provide joint training opportunities.
- Strengthen the relationship with Commissioners.
- Raise awareness of the services provided by the Third Sector.
- Facilitate collaborative working amongst Partnership members.
- Identify and respond to gaps in Mental Health service provision across Lancashire.
- Meaningfully engage Service Users and Carers.
If you are interesting in joining please go to the 'Join Us' page.